Ainol introduced a new tablet with 10.1-inch screen – AX10 4G model first 64 bit 4G LTE tablet PC, which in China is valued at the amount of 999 yuan (159USD). Ainol AX10 4G uses the MT8732 64 bit CPU, with a 10.1-inch large screen, with 1GB + 8GB memory and supports dual 4G network.
Compared with the previous AX10T, Ainol AX10 4G has great change in design. It owns a quadrate fuselage with hard lines which looks full of business sense. Besides, Ainol AX10 4G offers multiple colors: in addition to the present black and white version, it will have yellow and red versions listed later. The screen of Ainol AX10 4G is large enough with the amazing size of 245*174.4*11.2mm. It provides complete interfaces like SIM card slot, TF card slot, Micro USB and HDMI interfaces.
- 10.1-inch screen with a resolution IPS 1280 x 800 pixels;
- 64-bit processor MediaTek MT8732 ( Cortex-A 53) 1.5 GHz with Mali-T760MP2 graphics;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS, 4G modem;
- VGA webcam, a camera of 5 megapixels;
- batteries with a capacity of 7000 mAh;
- USB connector, microHDMI and 3.5 mm audio jack.
Ainol AX10 4G tablet carries the MediaTek MT8732 quad core 1.5GHz CPU, with 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and supports up to 128GB card extension, builds in 2MP + 5MP dual cameras. The battery reaches 7000mAH which the nominal battery life is 10 hours. AX10 4G tablet supports OTG, dual band wifi, HDMI and common sensors.