The newest device from Beelink called Beelink M808 we presented at the beginning of August. Today another, new model TV Box from Beelink called Beelink GTQ. Beelink GTQ has a Gigabit Ethernet port and runs on Android 5.1. The heart of the TV Box is Amlogic S812 processor supporting 4Kx2K video playback and H.265 hardware decoding.
Now Beelink GTQ is available on Gearbest priced at $77.99 + free shipping, but if you use the Coupon Code: GBGTQ, the current price will be $74 + free shipping. GTQ TV Box is available in black and silver. Beelink GTQ also has 2GB DDR3 of RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash, Dual Band WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet. The whole is enclosed in a stylish metal case. From the outside TV Box looks simple and minimalist, also has an external WiFi antenna. GTQ TV Box measures 12.5 x 12.5 x 2.2 cm.
- Chipset: Amlogic S812
- CPU: Quad core ARM Cortex-A9r4, 2.0GHz
- GPU: Octa-core ARM Mali-450
- OS: Android 5.1
- Memory: 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Internal Storage: 8GB eMMC + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 1.4, SP-DIF
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x micro USB OTG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Other: IR Sensor, Power button
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 2.2 cm
In the box you will find: Beelink GTQ TV Box, power adapter, HDMI cable, USB OTG cable, remote controller, english manual.
- Metal shell material design.
- KODI pre-installed: Play almost all popular audio and video formats.
- Android 5.1: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
- Professional 2.4G + 5.8G WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
- Gigabit 1000M Ethernet.
- 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
- HDMI 1.4 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and MXV are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 1080P HD multimedia experience.
- USB host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.