Chuwi VX8 3G is a budding proposal, which will use power from the 64-bit Intel system, and the image present on the matrix diagonal 8-inches. Another advantage is the presence of a 3G modem. What else can we expect?
Chuwi VX8 3G will be equipped with 8–inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, which is made with IPS technology. Maximum brightness matrix is expected to be 400 cd / m2, and before the collection of fingerprints will be covered with a sheet oleophobic. Provide computing power is one of the 64-bit an Intel Atom 1.83 GHz clock speed and 1-gigabyte main memory RAM.
For information and applications manufacturer reserve 16 GB of internal memory and a slot for a micro SD card (supports up to 32 GB). Photos will be performed using the 5-megapixel main camera, which will record the video in 1080p at sixty frames per second.
Specifications Chuwi VX8 3G tablet includes the following elements:
- 8-inch IPS display with a resolution of the class of 1280 x 800 pixels;
- 4-core processor Intel Atom Z3735D (Bay Trail) 1.83 GHz;
- 1 GB of RAM;
- 16 GB of memory for data;
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3G modem;
- Video 2-megapixel webcam, 5 megapixel camera;
- the USB OTG, HDMI;
- microSD memory card reader;
- battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
Tablet operates on the Android 4.4 Kit Kat or Windows 8.1 (after changing ROM). Price devices still remains a mystery.