Another day another TV Box. Today we are announcing Android TV Box chinese manufacturer Eny Technology Co., Ltd. The company is known for its Android TV Box but not only. The new model Android TV Box of the chinese manufacturer called EKB368 is equipped with Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core 64-Bit processor.
- Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53, up to 1.5GHz
- High performance GPU, support OpenGL ES 3.1, OpenCL 1.2 and DirectX 9.3
- 4Kx2K H.264/H.265 real-time video playback
- HDMI2.0, 4Kx2k@60fps display
- Android L
- SoC – Rockchip RK3368 octa core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz with PowerVR G6110 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 1.x/2.0/3.x, OpenGL 3.2, DirectX 9.3, OpenCL 1.2 EP, and Renderscript
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3 (Option: 1GB)
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash (Options: 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB) + micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K@60fps
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4GHZ + 5.8G WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/AC (ap6335) and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
Standard Package besides EKB368 includes: Adapter (DC 5V / 2A), HDMI Cable, IR Remote Controller, Manual. Eny EKB368 Android TV Box runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
At the moment we do not know the price and date of sale. As soon as something changes we will inform. For more information about EKB368 can be found on the product page, and by contacting Eny Technology via their website enybox.com