EM95-MXQ TV Box from Eny Technology powered by Amlogic S905
Today we want to introduce you to another model of TV Box from Eny Technology Co., Ltd called EM95–MXQ. EM95–MXQ TV Box is equipped with a new Amlogic S905 processor. As you know new SoC Amlogic S905 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor from Amlogic with a Mali-450MP GPU support for 4K video at @60 fps with HDMI 2.0 output.
As can easily be guess, Eny EM95–MXQ TV Box in the specification is identical to the model EM95 TV Box which we presented recently. The difference between these models is the housing of the device and deployment of interfaces. EM95–MXQ has in its design housing the same as in the model ACEMAX G9C. On the upper surface of the device is illuminated logo MXQ. On the front panel there is a small display.
Remember therefore specifications EM95 TV Box, the same as in the model EM95–MXQ:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Quad core Mali-450MP GPU up to 750MHz
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 (Optional 2GB)
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash (Optional 16GB) + SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz with support for CEC and HDCP 2.2 , AV output
- Video Codecs – H.264, H.265, HD AVC/VC-1, HD MPEG1/2/4, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX 3/4/5/6, RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 4K resolutions
- Audio – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet ( standard RJ-45 (optional IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000M Gigabit), Wi-Fi @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc- Power LED, LED display on front panel
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
The Eny EM95–MXQ Android TV Box uses the same motherboard as the model Eny EM95. Below is a picture of the motherboard where we can see mentioned at the beginning the processor Amlogic S905. The EM95-MXQ TV Box runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
At the moment we do not know the price and date of sale. As soon as something changes we will inform. For more information about EM95-MXQ can be found on the product page, and by contacting Eny Technology via their website enybox.com.