It seems that the landscape of TV Sticks are encouraged a little with some of the latest generation SoC. The Guleek MK807IIIS is a small Android TV Stick features powerful SoC Rockchip RK3288.
The Guleek MK807IIIS is an ultra-compact high specification 4K Mini PC/TV box that connects directly to your HDTV for a massive world of online entertainment.
Guleek MK807IIIS main features:
● Features 2GB DDR3 RAM 8GB NAND storage ROM(with support for TF card up to 32GB)
● RK3288 Quad-Core Cortex-A17 1.8GHz CPU and Mali-T764 GPU: Stable, efficient and reliable
● 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz dual band WiFi: Connect effortlessly in a world without wires
● Bluetooth 4.0: Easy pairing with all your devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, etc.)
● Operating system: Android 4.4, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and many others
● USB 2.0 / keyboard / mouse ports: For webcams, external hard drives, USB sticks and more
● HDMI connector: Set up your home cinema for the best 4K / 1080P FHD multimedia experience
At the hardware level the TV Stick Guleek MK807IIIS mounts the SoC Quad Core ARM Cortex-A17 Rockchip RK3288 with 2GB of Ram, 8GB storage memory, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wifi Dual Band with external antenna. A level of connectivity we have the usual on a TV Stick, a pair of USB accessible to the user, reader and HDMI 1.4 connector MicroSD card ports. Finally note that includes Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and a small reset button we sure is very useful when you upgrade the device.