Kazam company can be associated mainly with Android smartphones. We learned that the fair MWC 2015 in Barcelona manufacturer will bring its three tablets with Windows: Kazam L7, L8 and L10.
Kazam company announced three new tablets running Windows 8.1 – Models L7, L8 and L10, which was equipped with screens of different diagonal.
Technical parameters of all tablets Kazam are similar. Talking about the display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels – regardless of the diagonal: 7“ – L7, 8″ – L8 and 10.1 ” – L10, quad-core processor Intel Atom and Windows 8.1 with an annual subscription package Office 365.
Technical specifications of all three new tablets with Windows 8.1 from Kazam includes the following elements:
- Screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels;
- Quad-core processor Intel Atom Bay Trail ;
- 1GB (L7 and L8 in) or 2GB (in L10) of RAM;
- 16 or 32 GB (32 GB optional L10 and L8) eMMC memory data;
- Wi-Fi , Bluetooth ;
- Memory card reader microSD ;
- webcam and camera 2 megapixels;
- connectors microUSB and microHDMI
Kazam tablets screen sizes are similar to their names (7, 8, or 10.1 inches), and the battery capacity (respectively 3500, 4000 and 7900 mAh). However, do not count on it, it will be a high-end device – will offer decent performance in, hopefully, reasonably priced (this, for each of the models was not disclosed). Kazam present L7, L8 and L10 during the Barcelona fair MWC 2015.