Miracast Dongle from Egotronics
On the market there are a lot of devices to enable sharing of content via Wi-Fi from mobile devices (smartphones, tablets etc.) on the TV. Another device connecting to the TV via HDMI presents a Chinese manufacturer Egotronics (Shenzhen Egotronics What., Limited).
Miracast dongle for Wi-Fi Display Sharer from Egotronics (codenamed S311A) provides support for DLNA , Miracast and Airplay. The most important features provided by the manufacturer:
- Supports multi-screen interactive features like Miracast/WLAN Display/DLNA
- Support full HD wireless audio and video transmission, support HDMI 1.3 HD output and HDCP 2.0 feature
- Support the wireless, with AP/Bridge function, can be used as a WiFi hotspot
- Support WiFi 802.11 b / g / n wireless connectivity, And strong anti-jamming capability
- Easy to use, the strongest and most stable of similar products
- Operating system: Linux 3.0.36
- Language: Chinese,English..Multi-language support
- Chipset: Cortex-A9 RK2928
- SDRAM: DDR3 256M
- NOR Flash: 128Mb
- Frequency: 1GHZ
- Transmission distance: Upto 10M to playback music, photo and pdf files, Upto 6M to playback video files.
- Data Transmission Rate: Up to 8Mbps
- Network: WiFi 802.1 b/g/n
- Power Supply: DC 5V/1000mA (Optional)
- AV Out-Put: 1xHDMI A-Type, HDMI1.3
- USB: 1XMicro USB(For Power Supply & Link cable network adapter) (For power supply)
The price for one piece is 23 USD (about 18 €).