Mr.NUC V3-J1900 is an Intel NUC mini PC powered by Celeron J1900
Intel NUC (Next of Computing) are tiny and relatively low cost computers made by Intel. Intel’s NUC line of computers are small form-factor desktop PCs featuring the latest Intel processors and related technologies. Chinese company (Shenzhen Realan) is now selling $169 + shipping, which adds over $40 since the mini PC only ships by courier.V3-J1900 barebone system with an Intel Celeron J1900 quad core processor for
- SoC – Intel Celeron J1900 Quad core processor @ 2.0 GHz (base) / 2.41 GHz (Burst) with Intel Gen 7 HD graphics (10W TDP)
- System Memory – DDR3L 1333/1666 MHz SO-DIMM slot
- Storage – 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD
- Video Output – HDMI + VGA
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5 mm jack for headphone or S/PDIF?
- Connectivity – Realtek RTL8111 Gigabit Ethernet, optional Wi-Fi via mPCIe module
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port.
- Misc – Power button, power LED, Kensington lock
- Power Supply – TBD
- Dimensions – 113 x 115 x 5.7 mm
- Weight – 700 grams
You can also check out the manufacturer’s page. which also claims support for an extra mSATA SSD just line in an Intel NUC.