Mr.NUC V3-J1900 is an Intel NUC mini PC powered by Celeron J1900
Intel NUC (Next of Computing) are tiny and relatively low cost computers made by Intel. Intel’s NUC line of computers are small form-factor desktop PCs featuring the latest Intel processors and related technologies. Chinese company (Shenzhen Realan) is now selling Mr.NUC V3-J1900 barebone system with an Intel Celeron J1900 quad core processor for $169 + shipping, which adds over $40 since the mini PC only ships by courier.
This mini PC is said to be based on a custom designed motherboard made by Gigabyte for Realan, with the following technical specifications Mr.NUC V3-J1900:
- SoC – Intel Celeron J1900 Quad core processor @ 2.0 GHz (base) / 2.41 GHz (Burst) with Intel Gen 7 HD graphics (10W TDP)
- System Memory – DDR3L 1333/1666 MHz SO-DIMM slot
- Storage – 2.5″ SATA hard drive or SSD
- Video Output – HDMI + VGA
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5 mm jack for headphone or S/PDIF?
- Connectivity – Realtek RTL8111 Gigabit Ethernet, optional Wi-Fi via mPCIe module
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port.
- Misc – Power button, power LED, Kensington lock
- Power Supply – TBD
- Dimensions – 113 x 115 x 5.7 mm
- Weight – 700 grams
The mini PC Mr.NUC V3-J1900 comes with a power adapter and cord, a VESA mount with screws, an installation manual, and a warranty card.
Shenzhen Realan does not sell complete kits with Wi-Fi , RAM and hard drive, so you’d also have to purchase an Intel NUC compatible wireless module, a 2.5″ hard drive or SSD, as well as a SO-DIMM DDR3L module to have a fully functional computer. You’d also need to install your preferred operating system be it Windows or a Linux distribution by yourself. Some other alternatives like CSQ CSW9, X29-J1900, or even an original Intel NUC might be a better deal depending on where you live.
You can also check out the manufacturer’s page. which also claims support for an extra mSATA SSD just line in an Intel NUC.