MXIII-G TV Box with Gigabit Ethernet and Android 5.1 powered by Amlogic S812 (Promo)
More and more we hear about the new TV boxes running under Android 5.1 Lollipop. Today’s model does not have installed Android 5.1 just only Android 4.4, but you can upgrade to Android 5.1. The model that we want to present today named MXIII-G TV Box, it is known to most of you popular model MXIII (M82) only in the refreshed version (more powerful performance). What we find in the new model MXIII–G Android TV Box, above all Gigabit Ethernet port, SoC Amlogic S812 processor and said at the beginning of an update to Android 5.1, but that’s not all.
Inside MXIII-G TV Box we find 8GB ROM of internal storage, 1 or 2 GB of RAM (depending on the variant), Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4GHz b/g/n Wi-Fi. Android 4.4 comes pre-installed, with the promise of an Android 5.1 update being released later.
Now MXIII-G TV Box are available in presale on GearBest at a price of $59.25 (version 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM) and $70.08 (version 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM) + free shipping. Presale period ends on 6 July. In our humble opinion the version equipped with 2GB RAM should work more smoothly and stable.
Let’s look more closely at the specifications MXIII-G TV Box:
- CPU: Amlogic S812 Quad core ARM Cortex-A9r4, 2.0GHz
- GPU: Octa-core ARM Mali-450
- Memory: 1GB or 2GB DDR3 (Depending on variant)
- Internal Storage: 8GB eMMC + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 (Promised to be upgraded to Android 5.1 later)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI 1.4, SP-DIF,
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x micro USB OTG
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Other: IR Sensor, Power button
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 2.5 cm
- Product Weight: 0.192 kg
- Comes with a RJ45 jack for 1000M Ethernet which provides a strong network extension.
- In a follow-up OS, it can be upgraded to Android 5.1.
- True 4K x 2K resolution which delivers best audio and video quality for you.
- Powerful Amlogic S812 Quad Core CPU and Octa Core ARM Mali-450 GPU: Stable and reliable.
- XBMC/Kodi supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
- Android 4.4 KiKat: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
- Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4G WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
- 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM (or 2GB RAM), 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
- HDMI 1.4 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and MXIII-G are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
- 2 x USB host ports and 1 x OTG port: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
- Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
- Support Miracast, DLNA.
As we wrote at the beginning of MXIII-G TV Box are available in presale on GearBest at a price of $59.25 (version 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM) and $70.08 (version 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM) + free shipping.