NEXBOX MXQ PRO is an Android TV Box powered by 64bit Amlogic S905 now for $29 (Promo)
The NEXBOX brand and above all its devices are becoming more visible. We had the opportunity to test one of the models – NEXBOX N9 with RK3229 chipset (review here). Today we want to show you another TV Box from NEXBOX equipped with the well-known Amlogic S905 called NEXBOX MXQ PRO.
Now MXQ PRO TV Box is available in Flash Sale promotion on Gearbest for $28.99 + free shipping. Yes agrees to less than $29, this is a good time for those who still have not yet bought TV Box. What is the configuration of the device we will get for that price? Apart from the aforementioned SoC Amlogic S905, NEXBOX MXQ PRO has 1GB RAM and 8GB Flash for data. TV Box has a 2.4GHz / 5GHz WiFi (802.11 b / g / n) and Fast Ethernet 10 / 100M. Unfortunately there are no Bluetooth, but at this price it is not surprising. MXQ PRO runs on Android 5.1.
NEXBOX MXQ PRO specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750MHZ, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash + SD/MMC card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – [email protected] Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI, AV, coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 2.4GHz / 5GHz WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host ports
- Interfaces – 4x USB 2.0 host ports, HDMI port, SD card slot, AV port, coaxial S/PDIF port, RJ45 Ethernet port, DC 5V jack
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Weight – 0.210 kg
- Dimensions – 11.60 x 11.60 x 2.70 cm
In the package we can find: NEXBOX MXQ PRO TV Box, Power Adapter (5V 2A), Remote Control, HDMI Cable, English User Manual. As we said at the beginning of the TV Box is available at a very attractive price only $28.99 + free shipping in flash sale promotion which will last two days, so it is worth to hurry.