Overmax Qualcore 7021 3G tablet with Dual Sim and calling function
Overmax Qualcore 7021 3G is a new proposal from the company Overmax. Tablet facilities such as a dual SIM cards and the call function.
Overmax introduced to offer a new tablet . This time it is a model Qualcore 7021 3G in Poland that is valued in the amount of 299 PLN (about $95). What do we get in return? Technical specifications of the new tablet Overmax includes the following elements.
Qualcore 7021 3G
- 7-inch screen with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels;
- Dual-core processor MediaTek MT6572 clocked at 1.2 GHz;
- 1 GB of RAM;
- 8 GB of memory for data (which can be expanded with cards microSD up to 32 GB);
- Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth , GPS;
- 3G modem (HSPA) with support for dual SIM cards and phone function;
- VGA webcam for video chat, Camera 2 megapixels;
- connectors microUSB and 3.5mm audio jack;
- battery with a capacity of 2500 mAh.
Tablet works on the Android 4.4 KitKat and will go on sale in April. For 320 PLN we get a set with keyboard.