The new firmware v22.214.171.124 for Zidoo x9 Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware for Zidoo X9 (v126.96.36.199 release).
Zidoo X9 TV Box powered by Mstar MSO9810 that also comes with an HDMI input port, but this time, they’ve implemented a PVR function, so if you have a low end satellite, cable, or terrestrial receiver, you can connect it to Zidoo X9 and record programs, which makes it much more useful.
New firmware v188.8.131.52 can be downloaded here. What we find in the new firmware v184.108.40.206 update list:
- Optimization record, when recording for the TS format , VLC can not play, video and audio out of sync issues
- Repair open WiFi set probability lead to system settings without response issues
- Remote control shortcut keys [16:9] remove the ZOOM1 and ZOOM2 options
- Default set to open the WiFi
- When installing apk google play verify that the default is off
- Remove the built-in GoogleMap application
- For reservation recording time changed to 12/24 hours
- Repair a plurality of recording path does not display issues
- Increase recording to a samba device(ensure shared SMB account has permissions to write, in the Explorer have login access)
- Optimization of SMB access, give priority to display the user name
- Increase in external storage device unmount function
- Repair the probability of no response to access the hard disk
- Increased by host name to add Samba device function
- Repair mouse clicks NFS didn’t respond issues
- Clean up tip “has been very smooth” change to “Task Completed”.
- Repair when zidoo remote control lose network to stop running issues
- Repair the audio code info error of video player
- Repair select subtitles (idx+sub) stop running issues
- Repair probability does not focus on external subtitles, need to manually add issues
- Repair after play BDMV/ISO, playing another video have not seek function issues
- Repair individual subtitles selection encode stop running issues
- Long press on the remote control home keys to open multi task management interface, up or down key to kill the current process
How to upgrade the Zidoo x9 firmware find here.