Another day, another mini PC models. Chinese manufacturer of consumer electronics Daway brand released two models of mini PC‘s – Wintel Winbox (brand model Daway Winbox W100) mini PC box, and Winstick Dongle (brand model Daway Winstick S100). DaWay plan to release range of devices providing Windows solutions for the home or office at affordable prices.
The slim 22.3mm thick Daway Winbox W100 (Wintel) with dual USB, HDMI out and a SD card memory reader for connecting to an LED TV. Once hooked up the black box of tricks can perform either media hub or home office duties. Similar TV boxes run Android, but the Wintel comes with Windows 8.1 running on a quad-core Intel Atom Bay Trail Z3735F processor, 2GB RAM and 32GB of eMMC storage. Dual 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4/5.8Ghz WIFI and Bluetooth 4.0 come as part of the mini package too.
- Brand Model – Daway Winbox W100
- Type – Wintel Box
- Dimension – 98 x 98 x 22.3 mm
- CPU – Atom Z3735F Intel Bay Trail-T CR upto 1.83GHz
- DDR3 – 2GB DDR3L 512MB*4
- EMMC flash – 16GB(upto 128GB)
- Operation System – Windows 8.1/android 4.4
- Wi-Fi/BT – RTL8723BS/AP6330,IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, BlueTooth 4.0
- I/O – HDMI 1.4/Micro TF card /5V/3A 4.0mm DC-in/Built-in IR receiver(for android OS)
- Accessory – User manual/5V/3A adapter/HDMI cable/Giftbox packing
- Packing – 19 x 17.5 x 6.5cm
- Weight – 601g
For preferring smaller size, mobility and application in business, Daway Winstick is another model mini PC with Windows 8.1. The simple 50g USB dongle plugs in to a HDMI port to bring Windows to your TV again via an Intel processor. The Winstick also boasts 2GB RAM, 32GB memory and an Intel Atom Bay Trail Z3735F processor.