For sure most of you had the opportunity to read about Mele PCG03 mini PC. Tom from cngadget.info was able to unboxing device and make a lot of pictures. Several of them have the honor to present to you.
Mele launched pre-sale announced in October mini PC called Mele PCG03. Mele has finally started mass producing their fanless Z3735F based mini PC and it is now on pre-sale via offical sales channels from 149USD including shipping and a genuine Windows 8.1 license.
Mele PCG03 Specifications
- OS: Windows 8.1 with Bing NTE (32-bit)
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F (quad-core, 1.33 GHz), Burst freq up to 1.83 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- RAM: 2GB DDR3L 1333MHz
- Storage: 32GB eMMC, expantable via SD/SDHC
- LAN: 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- Connectivity: 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth
- Video Out: HDMI 1.4, VGA
- Audio Out: HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB: 3 x USB 2.0
- Other: Power button, power LED, Kensington security lock
- Power Supply: 12V/1A
- Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 40 mm
- Weight: 360 grams
For more informations and photos can be found on website cngadget.info.