Unboxing Mele PCG03 mini PC with Windows
For sure most of you had the opportunity to read about Mele PCG03 mini PC. Tom from cngadget.info was able to unboxing device and make a lot of pictures. Several of them have the honor to present to you.
But first briefly remind the Mele PCG03 and specifications.
Mele launched pre-sale announced in October mini PC called Mele PCG03. Mele has finally started mass producing their fanless Z3735F based mini PC and it is now on pre-sale via offical sales channels from 149USD including shipping and a genuine Windows 8.1 license.
Mele PCG03 Specifications
- OS: Windows 8.1 with Bing NTE (32-bit)
- Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F (quad-core, 1.33 GHz), Burst freq up to 1.83 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- RAM: 2GB DDR3L 1333MHz
- Storage: 32GB eMMC, expantable via SD/SDHC
- LAN: 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- Connectivity: 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth
- Video Out: HDMI 1.4, VGA
- Audio Out: HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB: 3 x USB 2.0
- Other: Power button, power LED, Kensington security lock
- Power Supply: 12V/1A
- Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 40 mm
- Weight: 360 grams
The box is made of plastic with a metal bottom plate where the main board is attached. Front of device we have a small blue LED power light and an unused button next to it.
On left side of device we find a USB host port, SD card slot and the power button.
At the back we find the Kingston security lock, power input, VGA port, HDMI port LAN port, two USB 2.0 ports, headphone jack and the WiFi antenna.
PCG03 is running genuine and activated Windows 8.1 with Bing 32-bit version.
For more informations and photos can be found on website cngadget.info.