Unboxing Rikomagic MK12 (Amlogic S812)
Rikomagic recently released their first Amlogic powered Android TV box the Rikomagic MK12. The device is running on the latest Quad-core Amlogic S812 CPU and offers some improvements over the Amlogic S802 CPU used in earlier models like the Minix X8-H, MXIII and EX.
The main new features on the MK12 is Gigabit Ethernet and support for 4K2K H.265 video codec. Mass production started early December and the Rikomagic MK12 is now available via company’s official Aliexpress store for 101,9 USD including air shipping.
Rikomagic MK12 Specifications:
- CPU Amlogic S812,Quad core ARM Cortex-A9r4, 2.0GHz
- GPU Octa core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz+ (DVFS)
- OS Android 4.4.2
- RAM/ROM 2G RAM, 16G ROM
- WIFI AP6330 for Dual band 2.4Ghz/5Ghz WiFi, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Ethernet 10/100/1000M LAN Port
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
- Expand Memory MicSD card, up to 32GB
- Power DC 5V/2.5A , 3.5mm DC in.
- HDMI Output 1 x HDMI1.4b to support maximum [email protected] max resolution output
- USB 2 x USB2.0 Host,1*USB Host OTG
- Optical 1 x Optical output
- MicroSD 1 x MicroSD card
- Network 1 x RJ45 10M/100M/1000M
- Power Supply DC 5V/2.5A
Cngadget.info released on his blog a lot of photos device Rikomagic MK12. You can see more detail and look at how real it looks Rikomagic MK12, which are spread all ports, display, and have been included accessories. Below we present a few Rikomagic MK12 unboxing photos.
Back of MK12 has following ports; AC port, optical out, Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, HDMI out, full USB port.
Left side of MK12 has following ports; two full USB ports and microSD card slot.
For more information and photos can be found on website cngadget.info.