Xtreamer Prodigy 4K Android Media Streamer & Recorder Comes with a 3.5″ SATA Bay
At the beginning of December, we reported on the device Zidoo X9 Android TV box powered by Mstar MSO9810 quad core processor, and featuring an HDMI input for PVR function. There’s now an alternative with Xtreamer Prodigy 4K based on the same Mstar processor, but adding an internal SATA bay for 3.5″ Hard drives.
- SoC – Mstar MSO9180D1R quad core Cortex A9 processor up to 1.5GHz with octa-core ARM Mali-450MP6 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + 3.5″ SATA bay up to 3TB + multicard slot
- Video Output / Input – HDMI output up to 4K @ 30HZ, HDMI input with PVR and Time Shifting support up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- Audio I/O – HDMI Out and In, and optical S/PDIF
- Video Codecs & Containers – H.264, H.265, MPG/MPEG/MP4, TS, M2ts, AVI, BD-ISO, 3D-MVC, DVD-ISO, WMV, FLV, F4V, MKV, Xvid, DAT, VOB, AVS, 3GP, WebM, OGM, TP, TRP, MOV; RM/RMVB ..etc
- Audio Formats – MP3/WMA/WMV/APE/OGG/FLAC/AAC…; Dolby & DTS hardware decoding and 7.1ch pass-through
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna.
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 host, 1x USB 3.0 slave, 2x USB 2.0 host ports.
- Misc – ON/OFF switch, reset pinhole, LCD display on front panel
- Power Supply – 12V/2A
- Dimensions – 238 x 207 x 64 mm
- Weight – 1.1 kg
The box runs Android 4.4 with Xtreamer launcher & user interface, and supports OTA updates. It sells with an HDMI cable, a 12V/2A power adapter, an IR remote control, and a quick start guide. The HDMI input supports both PiP (Picture-in-picture), and PVR functions. If you’ve already watched Zidoo X9 demo video, the video recording interface below will look familiar.
The company is now taking pre-orders for 149 Euros including shipping worldwide, and a free air mouse, with the release expected in February 16, 2015. For more details are available on Xtreamer Prodigy 4K product page.